还有多少个象我这样只会PIC汇编写软件的TX呢?

[复制链接]

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2012-9-15 08:16:44 | 显示全部楼层
if you know assembly, c is easy.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2012-9-15 08:57:13 | 显示全部楼层
havent used mplab for quite some time.

in one of the drop down menus, the are three items towards the bottom of that drop down menu, about tools / language etc. open it up and it shows a bunch of toolchains supported by mplab. one of them is ccs.

click it and fill the right path. done.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2012-9-15 08:58:51 | 显示全部楼层
mplab is a piece of shit - as all things microchip.

I use hi-tide for pic10/12/16 stuff and emblocks for pic24/dspic stuff.

I only use mplab for pic18 stuff.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2012-9-17 23:22:13 | 显示全部楼层
米兄,在你眼里很多东西都是POS

that's unfair - as I love pickit2: I just found out that I have a total of four of them. stocking them up before they are gone!

对了,今天我发现,PICKIT3也有独立编程上位机软件哦!

that would be very helpful. not having an independent programming environment is a big minus for pickit3.

the whole story of pickit3 is amazing in that it was largely designed by copying the pickit2. so in theory, all the good things about pickit2 (independent programming environment, logic analyzer, etc.) should be quite easy to carry through to pickit3. microchip could have just modify the existing and much beloved pickit2 environment to support both pickit2/3.

instead, they went out of their way to sabotage their own product (pickit2).

those guys are so retarded.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2012-9-17 23:24:48 | 显示全部楼层
直接用ccs。

their ide looked so amaturish.

if you use older pic10/12/16 chips,  you may consider hi-tide.

if you use pic24f/dspic/32f chips, you may consider emblocks.

I only use mplab when I use pic18f chips.

mplabx is much better in terms of integrating all ides together. but it is so bloated and so slow.

I wish microchip had taken the avrstudio or cb approach.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2012-9-18 19:09:56 | 显示全部楼层
good for microchip. looks like they finally wised up.

有图为证

that picture speaks volume about microchip quality: a pickit3 application making reference to pickit2 in its help menu.

the point remains: pickit3 should have been a step up from pickit2, both software and hardware. instead, it is anything but. google around and you will see plent of frustration with pickit3 and the difficult journey it has taken microchip to address some of them - pickit3 is so bad that microchip actually made a youtube video about fixing it.

as i don't use the newer chips (my compiler doesn't support them), i am staying with my trusty pickit2.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2012-9-25 04:10:21 | 显示全部楼层
改用Hi-Tech-C+mplab。

picc (as well as c18 etc.) have come to their end of life. if you are starting new, and want to use newer chips, you may want to look into mplab x and the xcn compilers.

i am too invested in picc/hi-tide and too lazy to learn new tricks.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2012-9-25 09:51:19 | 显示全部楼层
agreed. i wouldn't try anything from microchip until it is version 2 or later.

mplab x seems to be done by the hi-tech team that developed hi-tide (eclipse, also java-based). as such, mplab x looks surprisingly like hi-tide -> a big plus in my book. however, mplab is very slow and lethargic.

I am still using older compilers with mplab x. but my beloved 9.60std doesn't work with mplab x (9.65pro does).
回帖提示: 反政府言论将被立即封锁ID 在按“提交”前,请自问一下:我这样表达会给举报吗,会给自己惹麻烦吗? 另外:尽量不要使用Mark、顶等没有意义的回复。不得大量使用大字体和彩色字。【本论坛不允许直接上传手机拍摄图片,浪费大家下载带宽和论坛服务器空间,请压缩后(图片小于1兆)才上传。压缩方法可以在微信里面发给自己(不要勾选“原图),然后下载,就能得到压缩后的图片】。另外,手机版只能上传图片,要上传附件需要切换到电脑版(不需要使用电脑,手机上切换到电脑版就行,页面底部)。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|amobbs.com 阿莫电子技术论坛 ( 粤ICP备2022115958号, 版权所有:东莞阿莫电子贸易商行 创办于2004年 (公安交互式论坛备案:44190002001997 ) )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 16:27

© Since 2004 www.amobbs.com, 原www.ourdev.cn, 原www.ouravr.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表