搜索
bottom↓
回复: 29

国外网友飞行 AR.Drone的经验小结, 英文的,有网友将它翻译成中文方便大家?

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 13:43:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Got my repaired AR Drone back the other day (great job with the repair, Parrot, thanks).  I did what I think everyone does when they first open the box.  I watched a couple of the videos and started flying immediately.  Since I was an experienced RC airplane pilot, I thought I wouldn't need to get up to speed on the AR Drone.  I was wrong.

First briefly, my crash was caused by sheer stupidity.  It was cold outside (battery drains faster) and the Drone was about 60 feet in the air when the low-battery warning came on.  I didn't land immediately and it did the emergency cutout.  Dropped like a rock to the pavement.  THe landing gear cracked at the center intersection, but I didn't notice.  Tried to fly it later inside and it was erratic as hell, crashed it hard against a wall and that damaged the mobo.  After that i just sent it in.

Ok, had it back for a week, flown every day and done what I should have done in the beginning, I've carefully "studied" how this thing works.  Here are 3 quick tips for those who don't want to read the following long post:

1. FLAT TRIM.  Always.   Before EVERY flight.  And in the your first day or so reduce your tilt angle to 5deg.  You'll thank me.

2. Unplug Reset.  Unplug Reset. Unplug Reset.  Do it all the time, especially after a crash.  I'm not talking about the reset button on the bottom.  For some reason I've found that doesn't do enough to clear the memory.  I unplug reset after every 3 flights, because I found that the more you take it off without resetting the more erratic it flies on each consecutive flight.

3. Indoors and outdoors, but especially indoors, make sure there is a big high-contrast pattern underneath the Drone before you take off.  Carpet is NOT a high-contrast pattern.  The Drone uses motion tracking with its underside camera to stabilize its X-Z position in space.  It uses the on-board altimeter to stabilize its Y position, but that underside camera is too low-rez to track the pattern of a carpet.  That's why you see people taking off from the box.  They didn't make that "H" landing pad on the box to be cool, they made it, because it's the perfect pattern for the underside camera to see.  This is very important to keep the Drone from drifting around the room over a carpet.  In lieu of the box, take black tape and put a crosshair or just black strips here and there.  It's that important.

Ok, now I'll go into a little more detail about flying the drone.   You can't compare this to an RC Helicopter, it's not.  It's a flying computer.  It has Artificial Intelligence, it senses its environment and reacts to that environment.  It's also incredibly well constructed.  I don't think you can damage it at all in an empty carpeted room with 8ft ceilings no matter what happens.   That fact alone makes it worth the nearly $300.  There must have been a LOT of R&D crashes to get something light enough yet tough enough to handle a lot of crashes without any damage.  The blades are really tough and flexible as is the landing gear.  They don't shatter like normal RC planes or helicopters.  

Please make your first flights indoors in a room that you've cleared out as much of the furniture as you can.  Don't go outdoors for the first flights.  Use default settings and then reduce the tilt (not the iPhone tilt, but the Drone tilt) to 5deg for indoors.  I have no idea why the default for indoors is not the minimum 5deg.  

On your first takeoffs just take it off, let it stabilize and land it.  Letting it stabililize after takeoff is VERY IMPORTANT.  Don't start flying it immediately.  The manual says 10 sec.  I say about 5 or 6, but the A.I. needs to evaluate the environment and get ready for your input.  Get a feel for how that process goes.  It's ever-so-slightly different on each takeoff so it's important that you get comfortable with pushing that takeoff and landing button and seeing what happens.  Next do only elevation changes with the right control button.  Take it up, take it down.  Take it up, push land.  Then take it up to the ceiling.  Wait, look what happens when it gets near ceilings.  Bang, it kind of goes out of control and hits the ceiling.  Not sure why that happens, but it does.  So you've learned an important lesson.  DON'T FLY CLOSE TO A CEILING, it's not stable near ceilings.

Also, the videos show the Drones flying down hallways.  I tried flying it down a narrow hallway and it started bouncing off the walls.  Personally I think the same programming that makes it freak out at ceilings makes it freak out in narrow hallways.  It likes open space.  But I'm happy for someone to correct me on this point.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

When you first go outside keep the indoor hull on for the first several flights.  The perfect flying environment for outside flight is a wide flat field, no wind, with tall grass for cushion.  The Drone is always "pinging" the ground with high frequency sonar to determine its height.  So if you're flying over stairs or a section of split-level ground the Drone will follow the contour of the stairs/ground.  For instance if you fly it over an 8ft retaining wall the Drone will plunge 8ft but not crash into the ground below.  Try it, it's actually cool after you get your heart beating again.

The Default settings work well outside as long as you uncheck "Altitude Limited" and check "Outdoor Flight".   If you're an experienced RC pilot you know that wind is your obsession.  I flew RC ultralights and I couldn't fly over 4knots of wind.  The AR Drone does not sense wind, but it does sense drift of the aircraft by the underside camera looking at patterns below it.  So if the wind is pushing it sideways it says, hmmm, the user is not making me go sideways, why am I going sideways must be the wind, I'll tilt myself in the opposite direction until I stop drifting.  That is freaking amazing!  Watching it compensate for wind is worth the $300 in my book.

Ok, one of your first temptations outside is to turn the Drone around so that the camera is photographing you, the pilot, get some cool video of yourself.  That's fine to do, but if you haven't flown RC planes before you have to get your mind around the fact that the controls are suddenly BACKWARDS, because it's facing you.  Try to resist that temptation at first, because your corrections, especially as you get nervous are all going to make the Drone move opposite of what you want, and it ends up snowballing into a bad crashy.  Hence why you don't take off the indoor hull for a while even outdoors.   

I recommend always flying with the drone pointing in the direction of your body and just use the iPhone to move it back and forth left and right.  If you turn the Drone, move your body behind it so the controls remain natural.

Get used to pressing the "Land" button to get the Drone down, even if your landing site is not perfect.  Once you press that button you lose control of the Drone, but the A.I. on board is actually better than you are at making a safe landing.

When you get really good (and it takes a long time) you can fly it like an airplane by coordinating the yaw and the bank so that it's always looking forward and performing graceful turns like a plane.  You rarely see that in videos, because it takes that much skill.

I use "FlightRecord" to get video from the Drone.  I also use a 3Gs.  On a 3Gs the video rate is probably 10fps, and when you're recording video the CPU overhead is pretty high, so the Drone is sluggish and control latency is high.  I switched to my wife's 4g iPhone and video recording was like 18fps.  Bottom line is, the faster the iPhone/iPad, the better the video.  But I can't find any difference with the FreeFlight application between phones.  Same response times.

Finally, NEVER CHARGE THE BATTS RIGHT AFTER FLYING.  They may only feel warm, but lil-poly batts like to be as cold as possible before charging.  Wait 15 minutes at least, they cool down pretty fast.

These tips are not intended to cover all aspects of flying, but just to keep you from crashing your new flying computer.

My last thoughts are this:  It's BRILLIANT that Parrot made the iPhone software open-source.  AR Pursuit is the first of cool software, and there's going to be a lot more.  As phones get faster the apps are going to get cooler.  But now I'm going to have to fly it with an iPad.  Sigh.

One last thing.  There's a great RC Groups forum for people who want to mod their Drone and get some incredibly detailed info on it.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1335257

Enjoy your flying, it's a very cool little gadget.

阿莫论坛20周年了!感谢大家的支持与爱护!!

月入3000的是反美的。收入3万是亲美的。收入30万是移民美国的。收入300万是取得绿卡后回国,教唆那些3000来反美的!

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 15:10:27 | 显示全部楼层
sofa

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 15:36:35 | 显示全部楼层
第一段:
Got my repaired AR Drone back the other day (great job with the repair, Parrot, thanks).  I did what I think everyone does when they first open the box.  I watched a couple of the videos and started flying immediately.  Since I was an experienced RC airplane pilot, I thought I wouldn't need to get up to speed on the AR Drone.  I was wrong.
收到修复后的AR.Drone后(Parrot的修复工作做的非常好),第一件事就是打开盒子,看了几段视频后立即开始试飞。我认我是一个航模飞行老手了,不需要在AR.Drone上花费太长时间就能熟练操做,但是我错了。

翻得不好,如有错误请拍砖。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 17:43:10 | 显示全部楼层
第二段:
First briefly, my crash was caused by sheer stupidity.  It was cold outside (battery drains faster) and the Drone was about 60 feet in the air when the low-battery warning came on.  I didn't land immediately and it did the emergency cutout.  Dropped like a rock to the pavement.  THe landing gear cra_cked at the center intersection, but I didn't notice.  Tried to fly it later inside and it was erratic as hell, crashed it hard against a wall and that damaged the mobo.  After that i just sent it in.
简短声明一下,撞毁AR完全是因为我的愚蠢的操作。那天天气比较冷(电池电力下降比较快),当AR.Drone提示电量低时的飞行高度大约为60英尺(182米,我很怀疑能飞那么高吗?)。当时我并没有立即降落,AR.Drone自己切断电源了(cutout=切断电源?)。像石头一样掉在人行道上。导致十字中心的起落架摔断了(翻译的不大确定),但是当时我没有在意。后来在室内飞行时非常不稳定,并撞在墙上损坏了mobo(mother bone?主支撑架?)。后来就送去维修了。

PS:文中的182米错了,应为18.2米

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 17:52:20 | 显示全部楼层
Ok, had it back for a week, flown every day and done what I should have done in the beginning, I've carefully "studied" how this thing works.  Here are 3 quick tips for those who don't want to read the following long post:

一周后维修好送回来了,我开始小心的学习怎样飞行这玩意儿。如果你不想看这么长的一篇文章,你可以先看看我给出的以下三点提示:

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 18:15:32 | 显示全部楼层
1. FLAT TRIM.  Always.   Before EVERY flight.  And in the your first day or so reduce your tilt angle to 5deg.  You'll thank me.
(这点我琢磨了很长时间,实在不知道该怎么翻译。我认为下面这种可能靠谱点儿)

1.FLAT TRIM(清干净飞行区域的杂物)。永远这么做。而且是每次飞行之前。并且飞行时把倾斜角度降到5度。以后你们会感谢我的。

PS:试飞过后发现FLAT TRIM是ARDRone的操作软件FreeFlight中的一个选项,暂时不知什么意思
PPS:看了说明书,意思应该是获取平整地面的数据,也就是校准地平面。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 18:26:01 | 显示全部楼层
2. Unplug Reset.  Unplug Reset. Unplug Reset.  Do it all the time, especially after a crash.  I'm not talking about the reset button on the bottom.  For some reason I've found that doesn't do enough to clear the memory.  I unplug reset after every 3 flights, because I found that the more you take it off without resetting the more erratic it flies on each consecutive flight.
2.卸掉电池重启!卸掉电池重启!卸掉电池重启!永远这样重启,特别是坠机之后。注意我讲的不是AR肚子下面的“Reset”按键。由于某种原因我发现Reset键无法完全清除memory中的数据。我现在每飞行三次之后都会拔出电池重启一次,因为我发现每次起飞前不重启,它飞起来就会飘忽不定。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 18:28:20 | 显示全部楼层
乖乖 这东西这么个玩法 a

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 18:40:07 | 显示全部楼层
3. Indoors and outdoors, but especially indoors, make sure there is a big high-contrast pattern underneath the Drone before you take off.  Carpet is NOT a high-contrast pattern.  The Drone uses motion tracking with its underside camera to stabilize its X-Z position in space.  It uses the on-board altimeter to stabilize its Y position, but that underside camera is too low-rez to track the pattern of a carpet.  That's why you see people taking off from the box.  They didn't make that "H" landing pad on the box to be cool, they made it, because it's the perfect pattern for the underside camera to see.  This is very important to keep the Drone from drifting around the room over a carpet.  In lieu of the box, take black tape and put a crosshair or just black strips here and there.  It's that important.
3.室内和室外飞行。特别是在室内飞行时,在你起飞之前要保证(AR.Drone下面)地上有个与地面有高反差的图案或者其他物品。注意,地毯不是高反差的!(除非你的地毯是白色的,然后中间有红色或某种颜色的圆形或其他图形的图案,译者注)。AR.Drone使用机腹的摄像头的动作追踪功能来保持其在X-Z轴方向(水平)上的稳定,使用机载超声波来保持Y轴(高度)的稳定,但是机腹的摄像头像素太低导致无法辨认地毯上的图案。这也就是为什么你会看见很多人从AR.Drone的包装盒上起飞。另外并不是操作者让AR.Drone非常酷的降落在包装盒上的H标识上,而是AR.Drone机腹上的摄像头能准确的辨认盒子上的“H”。这点对于避免AR.Drone在你的地毯上飘来飘去非常重要!或者用黑胶带在地上贴出十字来代替包装盒也可以!仅仅是两个黑条也行。这点非常重要!

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 18:40:19 | 显示全部楼层

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 18:49:16 | 显示全部楼层
回复【8楼】Apache-Zjk 飞
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

顶!

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 18:50:41 | 显示全部楼层
Ok, now I'll go into a little more detail about flying the drone.   You can't compare this to an RC Helicopter, it's not.  It's a flying computer.  It has Artificial Intelligence, it senses its environment and reacts to that environment.  It's also incredibly well constructed.  I don't think you can damage it at all in an empty carpeted room with 8ft ceilings no matter what happens.   That fact alone makes it worth the nearly $300.  There must have been a LOT of R&D crashes to get something light enough yet tough enough to handle a lot of crashes without any damage.  The blades are really tough and flexible as is the landing gear.  They don't shatter like normal RC planes or helicopters.   

关于怎样飞行AR.Drone我再谈详细点。不要和遥控直升机来比较,它们不是一回事儿。AR.Drone是一台拥有人工智能(AI)的飞行电脑。
它靠电脑来感知周围的环境并作出反应。并且它的构造很让人佩服。我不相信你能在一个铺了地毯的,房顶高8英尺(2.4米),没有任何摆设的房间内飞坏它,不论发生什么事情。我认为仅仅这一项功能就值$300。你需要经过不断地坠机来提高你对它的掌控能力,进而避免在以后坠机时损坏AR.Drone(翻译的准确度不大确定,请高人指点)。同时AR.Drone的螺旋桨和它的起落架一样坚固,不会像普通遥控直升机旋翼或遥控飞机的螺旋桨那样易碎。

Please make your first flights indoors in a room that you've cleared out as much of the furniture as you can.  Don't go outdoors for the first flights.  Use default settings and then reduce the tilt (not the iPhone tilt, but the Drone tilt) to 5deg for indoors.  I have no idea why the default for indoors is not the minimum 5deg.  
当你进行第一次飞行时最好是在室内,并且尽可能把家具挪开些(其他屋里?!)。不要在室外进行首飞。在室内飞行时最好使用程序的默认设置,并且AR.Drone的倾斜角度尽量不要超过5°(注意,不是你的iPhone倾斜角度)。我也不明白为什么程序的室内飞行设置的倾斜角度不是5°。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 18:51:15 | 显示全部楼层
英语不错!有你英语好就好了!

出0入54汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 19:39:48 | 显示全部楼层
60英尺可不是一百多米
60英尺也就20米不到吧

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 20:13:58 | 显示全部楼层
多谢楼上指出更正

On your first takeoffs just take it off, let it stabilize and land it.  Letting it stabililize after takeoff is VERY IMPORTANT.  Don't start flying it immediately.  The manual says 10 sec.  I say about 5 or 6, but the A.I. needs to evaluate the environment and get ready for your input.  Get a feel for how that process goes.  It's ever-so-slightly different on each takeoff so it's important that you get comfortable with pushing that takeoff and landing button and seeing what happens.  Next do only elevation changes with the right control button.  Take it up, take it down.  Take it up, push land.  Then take it up to the ceiling.  Wait, look what happens when it gets near ceilings.  Bang, it kind of goes out of control and hits the ceiling.  Not sure why that happens, but it does.  So you've learned an important lesson.  DON'T FLY CLOSE TO A CEILING, it's not stable near ceilings.

第一次飞行时你可以只点一下起飞(Takeoff),让它在空中悬停一下,稳定后再点击降落(Laning)(我第一次也是这么做的,有过以前玩航模炸机的经历,所以对AR.Drone还是有点怀疑,但是让我点了几次起飞降落之后,我对AR.Drone的信心大增,稳定能力超乎想象,译者注)。起飞之后让AR.Drone保持稳定非常重要。不要在它起飞之后稳定之前就立刻操作它。说明书上指出这需要10秒钟的时间。而我认为只要5,6秒钟就可以了,但是AI(人工智能)需要时间去检测周围的环境然后来准备接受你的指令。你可以试着感受一下那个过程。AR.Drone每次的起飞过程都是不相同的,你可以试着按起飞降落来观察一下。接下来按高度控制按钮,上升,下降,上升,下降,然后把它升到屋顶,慢着,观察下当AR.Drone靠近屋顶时会发生什么情况。邦!AR.Drone好像失去了控制一样撞向屋顶。我不清楚这是为什么,但是这种情况就是发生了。所以综上所述,你知道了重要的一点,不要让你的AR.Drone靠近屋顶!!它靠近屋顶时会不稳定。

to be continue...

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 21:53:34 | 显示全部楼层
蹦球男的鸟语不赖啊
赶紧把你的评测感受也发上来吧

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 22:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
蹦球男?晕哦

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-2-28 23:20:59 | 显示全部楼层
很好,学习了,也感觉AR一开始飞的时候还挺稳的,到最后就好像不受控制了,自己飞走了,好像别人控制了似的,不知道什么原因。。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-1 23:28:35 | 显示全部楼层
Also, the videos show the Drones flying down hallways.  I tried flying it down a narrow hallway and it started bouncing off the walls.  Personally I think the same programming that makes it freak out at ceilings makes it freak out in narrow hallways.  It likes open space.  But I'm happy for someone to correct me on this point.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

我看的视频中AR.Drone可以再走廊里飞行,但当我试着在走廊里飞行的时侯AR.Drone会撞向墙面。就个人观点来说,我认为这是程序造成的,和AR.Drone飞向屋顶时会失控一样,所以我更喜欢在开放的空间里来操作。但是我希望能有人指出我是错的,可能我某些方面的操作做得不对。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-1 23:40:51 | 显示全部楼层
When you first go outside keep the indoor hull on for the first several flights.  The perfect flying environment for outside flight is a wide flat field, no wind, with tall grass for cushion.  The Drone is always "pinging" the ground with high frequency sonar to determine its height.  So if you're flying over stairs or a section of split-level ground the Drone will follow the contour of the stairs/ground.  For instance if you fly it over an 8ft retaining wall the Drone will plunge 8ft but not crash into the ground below.  Try it, it's actually cool after you get your heart beating again.
建议大家头几次在室外飞行时装上AR.Drone的室内飞行外壳。且尽量是在宽阔的地方,没有风,如果有高度合适的草丛更好,可以缓冲坠机所带来的伤害。AR.Drone会用机载声纳不停地测量其所在高度,所以当你飞过楼梯或者有高度差的地面时会相应的保持相对高度。For instance if you fly it over an 8ft retaining wall the Drone will plunge 8ft but not crash into the ground below.多试试吧,那种让你心跳到嗓子眼的感觉真的很酷。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-1 23:50:37 | 显示全部楼层
The Default settings work well outside as long as you uncheck "Altitude Limited" and check "Outdoor Flight".   If you're an experienced RC pilot you know that wind is your obsession.  I flew RC ultralights and I couldn't fly over 4knots of wind.  The AR Drone does not sense wind, but it does sense drift of the aircraft by the underside camera looking at patterns below it.  So if the wind is pushing it sideways it says, hmmm, the user is not making me go sideways, why am I going sideways must be the wind, I'll tilt myself in the opposite direction until I stop drifting.  That is freaking amazing!  Watching it compensate for wind is worth the $300 in my book。
只要你在FreeFlight的选项中选择了“室外飞行”并去掉“高度限制”的话,AR.Drone的表现会很不错的。如果你是遥控直升机的操作老手,你肯定知道刮风会让你很头痛。我在室外4节的风速下就无法操作超轻型的遥控飞机(RC ultralights)。但是AR.Drone刮风并不是很敏感,因为机腹的摄像头会感知机身的移动。所以如果风将AR.Drone刮向一侧,嗯...主人没有让我动,我为什么要随风的操控呢,我会倾斜然后向相反的方向飞行直到不再飘动。这功能太不可思议了!就这一项补偿功能我就认为值$300!

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-2 00:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
Ok, one of your first temptations outside is to turn the Drone around so that the camera is photographing you, the pilot, get some cool video of yourself.  That's fine to do, but if you haven't flown RC planes before you have to get your mind around the fact that the controls are suddenly BACKWARDS, because it's facing you.  Try to resist that temptation at first, because your corrections, especially as you get nervous are all going to make the Drone move opposite of what you want, and it ends up snowballing into a bad crashy.  Hence why you don't take off the indoor hull for a while even outdoors.   

好的,你可以让AR.Drone在外面飞几圈,使摄像头对着你自己,嗯,从屏幕上看看你自己是不是很酷!但是如果你之前没有操作遥控飞机的经验的话,你会突然发现AR.Drone的实际飞行方向和你想象中的是相反的。我建议你在刚开始时尽量克制自己不要这么做,特别是当你遇到紧急情况时AR.Drone的飞行方向和你想象中的相反,进而导致坠机造成损失。从此以后你即使在外面飞行时也不会再把室内飞行外壳取下来了。

I recommend always flying with the drone pointing in the direction of your body and just use the iPhone to move it back and forth left and right.  If you turn the Drone, move your body behind it so the controls remain natural.

我建议大家在以后飞行时尽量不要让AR.Drone水平旋转,只需要倾斜你的iPhone来操纵它向前后左右飞行,即使你做了水平旋转,最好站在AR.Drone的后面,这样你操作起来会更轻松些。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-2 00:11:49 | 显示全部楼层
Get used to pressing the "Land" button to get the Drone down, even if your landing site is not perfect.  Once you press that button you lose control of the Drone, but the A.I. on board is actually better than you are at making a safe landing.

建议大家尽量使用“降落”按钮来让AR.Drone落地,即便是地面状况不是那么理想。因为你按了“降落”按钮后就失去了对AR.Drone的操作,它的机载电脑(AI)对AR.Drone的操作比你的命令会让它更安全的降落。

When you get really good (and it takes a long time) you can fly it like an airplane by coordinating the yaw and the bank so that it's always looking forward and performing graceful turns like a plane.  You rarely see that in videos, because it takes that much skill.

当你能很好的像操纵普通遥控飞机那样让AR.Drone在空中来个优雅的转身时(那需要很长时间的练习),你的水平已经很高了。但是很难从屏幕上看到那一幕,因为那需要很多的技巧。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-2 00:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
I use "FlightRecord" to get video from the Drone.  I also use a 3Gs.  On a 3Gs the video rate is probably 10fps, and when you're recording video the CPU overhead is pretty high, so the Drone is sluggish and control latency is high.  I switched to my wife's 4g iPhone and video recording was like 18fps.  Bottom line is, the faster the iPhone/iPad, the better the video.  But I can't find any difference with the FreeFlight application between phones.  Same response times.

我用"FlightRecord"来记录从AR.Drone传回来的视频,同样的我也用过3Gs(IPhone3GS?)。在3GS上视频画面只有10帧左右,当你记录飞行视频时CPU会高速运转,所以控制信号会有些延迟,AR.Drone的反应也会有些迟缓。当我用我LP的iPhone4G时,录制的视频帧数会达到18帧左右,也就是说,iPhone或iPad的运行速度越快,得到的视频效果也就越好。但是在不同的电话上使用FreeFlight时没发现什么不同,反应时间是一样的。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-2 00:25:03 | 显示全部楼层
Finally, NEVER CHARGE THE BATTS RIGHT AFTER FLYING.  They may only feel warm, but lil-poly batts like to be as cold as possible before charging.  Wait 15 minutes at least, they cool down pretty fast.

最后提醒大家,一定不要在电池刚耗尽之后就立刻充电,即便是你感觉电池不是很热,最少等15分钟后再冲电,它温度下降的是很快的。

These tips are not intended to cover all aspects of flying, but just to keep you from crashing your new flying computer.

我写这篇文章并没打算介绍飞行AR.Drone的方方面面,仅仅是尽量让你避免“飞行电脑”的坠毁。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-2 00:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
差不多了,就翻这么些吧,多少还是能从这篇文章中学到点东西的。

不早了,睡了

有哪位发现错误了请指出,多谢了!

PS;好像看的人不多啊...
头像被屏蔽

出0入0汤圆

楼主| 发表于 2011-3-2 07:13:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复【25楼】Apache-Zjk 飞
差不多了,就翻这么些吧,多少还是能从这篇文章中学到点东西的。
不早了,睡了
有哪位发现错误了请指出,多谢了!
ps;好像看的人不多啊...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
谢谢。COOL !

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-2 08:42:47 | 显示全部楼层
我看了这段,重新翻译一下.

译文: 最后,在飞行完后,不要马上对电池充电. 你可能只会感觉到电池有点热,但是在锂电池充电前,锂电好像是越冷越好.所以至少在飞行后要等15 分钟,再充电,电池冷却的还是很快的.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2011-3-2 12:56:55 | 显示全部楼层
感谢!!

出50入255汤圆

发表于 2011-3-21 12:57:47 | 显示全部楼层
不错,刚刚收到机器,还没有试机。
回帖提示: 反政府言论将被立即封锁ID 在按“提交”前,请自问一下:我这样表达会给举报吗,会给自己惹麻烦吗? 另外:尽量不要使用Mark、顶等没有意义的回复。不得大量使用大字体和彩色字。【本论坛不允许直接上传手机拍摄图片,浪费大家下载带宽和论坛服务器空间,请压缩后(图片小于1兆)才上传。压缩方法可以在微信里面发给自己(不要勾选“原图),然后下载,就能得到压缩后的图片】。另外,手机版只能上传图片,要上传附件需要切换到电脑版(不需要使用电脑,手机上切换到电脑版就行,页面底部)。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|amobbs.com 阿莫电子技术论坛 ( 粤ICP备2022115958号, 版权所有:东莞阿莫电子贸易商行 创办于2004年 (公安交互式论坛备案:44190002001997 ) )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 05:38

© Since 2004 www.amobbs.com, 原www.ourdev.cn, 原www.ouravr.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表