搜索
bottom↓
回复: 8

求助万能的本坛给翻译一下,看见老外使用mach3造了一台慢...

[复制链接]

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2013-3-11 20:48:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello CXC

I can answer all you questions about Mach3 and EDM wire the rezone for it is that I have to solve all the problems to get the process under control,

1.       Mach3 is not written for a EDM wire machine so you have to make some compromise to get the process under control, I have ask on Art the guy who have written the program the same question as you ask and he say to me that he don’t gone make change on his program. And I understand know why.

2.       I have done in the first time the same use pause button start again use the reverse button on mach3 it is not difficult to control this buttons from out you generator but the problem is mach3 so if you gone use pause and start button once it is not a problem if you get in case that the system every time have pause and start again then Mach3 will block and you can’t run anymore.

3.       So I was thinking to use on mach3 the reverse run but for G2 and G3 in arc it don’t work you will go out a wrong direction the rezone for that is that mach3 don’t have calculate every point of the arc before the cutting is start and don’t know what the last point of the arc was.

4.       What I have use in Machine generation 2 till 3.5 in that machine was control whit a Ncpod card and that head the benefit and it head a pause input and that I use for control the feed rate so I have set a fix cutting speed and if I got a short circuit the machine was going In pause.

5.      For the machine I work whit know I use a Chinese card from Leaveboy77 on that card stay a potmeter where you can control the feed rate whit and that I use know for to control the feed rate.

6.      At the moment I control the feedrate on the gap voltage the feedrate is control on the gap voltage but if you go lower as 20 volt it will stop and start again when the gap will get 40 volt.

I hope that I have answer your question, but what are you intension about the EDM wire machine? Do you have some photo of you project, what kind of generator do you have?

I was looking for some company that like to produce some of my small machines.

I have also a yahoo group I will send you a inventation

Do you have skype?

阿莫论坛20周年了!感谢大家的支持与爱护!!

一只鸟敢站在脆弱的枝条上歇脚,它依仗的不是枝条不会断,而是自己有翅膀,会飞。

出0入0汤圆

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-11 20:54:02 | 显示全部楼层
有谁有问题,用英文写好,我替你代转,问的专业点,谢谢。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2013-3-11 21:02:21 | 显示全部楼层
你想问什么问题,写下来,然后找一个英语好的人帮你翻一下不就好了.

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2013-3-11 21:13:21 | 显示全部楼层
下面是 GOOGLE 機器翻譯的

您好CXC

我可以回答你的问题关于Mach3和电火花线改划,因为这是我要解决所有问题的过程控制,

1。 MACH3没有写出一个慢走丝机,所以你必须做出一些妥协的过程控制,我问对艺术的家伙是谁写的程序同样的问题,当你问及他对我说,他不说“吨消失在他的节目中做出改变。我明白知道为什么。

2。我已经做了相同的使用暂停按钮重新开始使用反向按钮MACH3是不难的你发生器控制这个按钮,但问题是MACH3,如果你走了暂停和开始按钮,一次是在第一时间一个问题,如果你的情况下,该系统每次暂停和重新启动,然后Mach3将阻止,你可以不跑了。

3。所以我想使用MACH3的反向运行,但在G2和G3圆弧它不工作,你会去一个错误的方向,那就是MACH3没有计算每一个点的弧切割前的改划是开始,不知道是最后一个点的弧。

4。我已经使用机第2代到3.5,这台机器的控制丝毫一个Ncpod的卡,而头部的利益和领导一个暂停输入,我使用的控制进给速度,切割速度快,所以我设置了一个修复,如果我有短路的机器在暂停。

5。对于我的工作机器白衣知道我使用的是中国的卡从该卡上的Leaveboy77,停留不到potmeter,在这里你可以控制进给速度白衣,我用知道控制进给速度。

6。在那一刻,我的间隙电压控制进给速度,进给速度上的差距电压的控制,但如果你去降低为20伏,它会停止并重新启动时的缺口将得到40伏。

我希望我已经回答你的问题,但什么是你的慢走丝机的内涵?你有一些照片,你的项目,你有什么样的发电机?

我一直在寻找一些公司,像我的一些小机器产生。

我也有一个雅虎组,我会送你一个inventation

你有Skype吗?

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2013-3-12 13:28:55 | 显示全部楼层
楼主不能贴出原链接吗?

出0入0汤圆

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-12 20:48:45 | 显示全部楼层
在youtube 上看,wire edm,上面是他发来的邮件,他讲荷兰语,英语有很多错误,因此看不懂。

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2013-3-12 21:17:17 | 显示全部楼层
影片看了, 快走丝慢走丝还是分不清

不管怎说, 要是没前后文也是看不懂的.   

貌似有个火花电流PID控制一类的东西.

出0入0汤圆

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-12 22:24:03 | 显示全部楼层
不是很清楚吗,还割了有产品

出0入8汤圆

发表于 2016-6-26 18:05:59 | 显示全部楼层
mzlo 发表于 2013-3-12 21:17
影片看了, 快走丝慢走丝还是分不清

不管怎说, 要是没前后文也是看不懂的.   

快走丝只有大鹿在生产,大部分在大鹿使用。用直径0.18mm的钼丝,精度大部分在0.02mm(最好)。工作电流顶多6A,切割很慢,用油性或者水性工作液。
慢走丝很多国家在生产,用多种直径的黄铜丝,精度在0.001mm以上,工作电流在50A以上,切割就很快,用去离子纯水(大部分)或者某种油来做工作液。
回帖提示: 反政府言论将被立即封锁ID 在按“提交”前,请自问一下:我这样表达会给举报吗,会给自己惹麻烦吗? 另外:尽量不要使用Mark、顶等没有意义的回复。不得大量使用大字体和彩色字。【本论坛不允许直接上传手机拍摄图片,浪费大家下载带宽和论坛服务器空间,请压缩后(图片小于1兆)才上传。压缩方法可以在微信里面发给自己(不要勾选“原图),然后下载,就能得到压缩后的图片】。另外,手机版只能上传图片,要上传附件需要切换到电脑版(不需要使用电脑,手机上切换到电脑版就行,页面底部)。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|amobbs.com 阿莫电子技术论坛 ( 粤ICP备2022115958号, 版权所有:东莞阿莫电子贸易商行 创办于2004年 (公安交互式论坛备案:44190002001997 ) )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:55

© Since 2004 www.amobbs.com, 原www.ourdev.cn, 原www.ouravr.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表