bottom↓
回复: 12

分享一本书,Linux Kernel Development,希望对大家有所帮助。

[复制链接]

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-2 09:39:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
如题,以下是简介。
Preface
When I was first approached about converting my experiences with the Linux kernel
into a book, I proceeded with trepidation.What would place my book at the top of its
subject? I was not interested unless I could do something special, a best-in-class work.
I realized that I could offer a unique approach to the topic. My job is hacking the kernel.
My hobby is hacking the kernel. My love is hacking the kernel. Over the years, I have accumulated interesting anecdotes and insider tips.With my experiences, I could write a book on
how to hack the kernel and—just as important—how not to hack the kernel. First and foremost, this is a book about the design and implementation of the Linux kernel.This book’s
approach differs from would-be competitors, however, in that the information is given with
a slant to learning enough to actually get work done—and getting it done right. I am a
pragmatic engineer and this is a practical book. It should be fun, easy to read, and useful.
I hope that readers can walk away from this work with a better understanding of the
rules (written and unwritten) of the Linux kernel. I intend that you, fresh from reading
this book and the kernel source code, can jump in and start writing useful, correct, clean
kernel code. Of course, you can read this book just for fun, too.
That was the first edition.Time has passed, and now we return once more to the fray.
This third edition offers quite a bit over the first and second: intense polish and revision,
updates, and many fresh sections and all new chapters.This edition incorporates changes in
the kernel since the second edition. More important, however, is the decision made by the
Linux kernel community to not proceed with a 2.7 development kernel in the near to midterm.1 Instead, kernel developers plan to continue developing and stabilizing the 2.6 series.
This decision has many implications, but the item of relevance to this book is that there is
quite a bit of staying power in a contemporary book on the 2.6 Linux kernel.As the Linux
kernel matures, there is a greater chance of a snapshot of the kernel remaining representative
long into the future.This book functions as the canonical documentation for the kernel,
documenting it with both an understanding of its history and an eye to the future.

About the Author
Robert Love is an open source programmer, speaker, and author who has been using
and contributing to Linux for more than 15 years. Robert is currently senior software
engineer at Google, where he was a member of the team that developed the Android
mobile platform’s kernel. Prior to Google, he was Chief Architect, Linux Desktop, at
Novell. Before Novell, he was a kernel engineer at MontaVista Software and Ximian.
Robert’s kernel projects include the preemptive kernel, the process scheduler, the
kernel events layer, inotify,VM enhancements, and several device drivers.
Robert has given numerous talks on and has written multiple articles about the Linux
kernel. He is a contributing editor for Linux Journal. His other books include Linux
System Programming and Linux in a Nutshell.
Robert received a B.A. degree in mathematics and a B.S. degree in computer science
from the University of Florida. He lives in Boston.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

阿莫论坛20周年了!感谢大家的支持与爱护!!

月入3000的是反美的。收入3万是亲美的。收入30万是移民美国的。收入300万是取得绿卡后回国,教唆那些3000来反美的!

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-2 10:16:49 | 显示全部楼层
下载来看看,支持楼主分享

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-2 11:52:59 | 显示全部楼层
本来就难懂,再加上E文更难懂~~~~~心塞

出0入0汤圆

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-2 13:35:29 | 显示全部楼层
nazily215 发表于 2016-6-2 11:52
本来就难懂,再加上E文更难懂~~~~~心塞

有时候也要硬着头皮去看...

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-2 14:01:53 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
看简介不错

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-2 14:03:39 | 显示全部楼层
Love的优秀作品

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-2 14:11:47 | 显示全部楼层
英文的好像很难看懂啊

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-2 14:12:49 | 显示全部楼层
下载看看,谢谢楼主分享!

出0入42汤圆

发表于 2016-6-2 18:45:52 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-3 06:34:19 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-6-10 13:04:55 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2016-10-18 21:36:49 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享

出0入0汤圆

发表于 2019-7-15 08:26:43 | 显示全部楼层
只要是学习,晚到也比不到强,感谢分享!
回帖提示: 反政府言论将被立即封锁ID 在按“提交”前,请自问一下:我这样表达会给举报吗,会给自己惹麻烦吗? 另外:尽量不要使用Mark、顶等没有意义的回复。不得大量使用大字体和彩色字。【本论坛不允许直接上传手机拍摄图片,浪费大家下载带宽和论坛服务器空间,请压缩后(图片小于1兆)才上传。压缩方法可以在微信里面发给自己(不要勾选“原图),然后下载,就能得到压缩后的图片】。另外,手机版只能上传图片,要上传附件需要切换到电脑版(不需要使用电脑,手机上切换到电脑版就行,页面底部)。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|amobbs.com 阿莫电子技术论坛 ( 粤ICP备2022115958号, 版权所有:东莞阿莫电子贸易商行 创办于2004年 (公安交互式论坛备案:44190002001997 ) )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 04:19

© Since 2004 www.amobbs.com, 原www.ourdev.cn, 原www.ouravr.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表