发表于 2023-3-13 20:20:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
花朝节是什么节?

出16170入6148汤圆

发表于 2023-3-13 20:20:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
赶紧去买个梯子吧,我使用的梯子是20元/月。

出0入420汤圆

发表于 2023-3-13 20:29:15 | 显示全部楼层
Honored guests, ladies and gentlemen,

Today, I would like to talk to you about a festival that is celebrated in many parts of China, known as the "Flower Festival" or "Hua Chao Jie". This festival is a celebration of spring and the blooming of flowers, which symbolize new beginnings and renewal.

The Flower Festival is traditionally held on the 15th day of the second lunar month, which usually falls in March or April. During this time, people gather together to appreciate the beauty of nature, enjoy colorful parades, and participate in various cultural activities.

One of the most popular events during the Flower Festival is the flower fair, where vendors sell a variety of flowers and plants, including peonies, orchids, and cherry blossoms. Visitors can also admire flower arrangements created by skilled florists, and even learn how to arrange flowers themselves.

Another highlight of the festival is the dragon and lion dance performances. The dances are accompanied by loud drums and cymbals, and the performers wear elaborate costumes and masks to bring the mythical creatures to life. The dances are believed to bring good luck and prosperity to the community.

Apart from these festive activities, the Flower Festival also has a deeper cultural significance. It is a time for families to come together and honor their ancestors, as well as a time to reflect on the changing of seasons and the cycle of life.

In conclusion, the Flower Festival is a vibrant and meaningful celebration that embodies the spirit of spring and the beauty of Chinese culture. It reminds us to cherish the natural world around us and to appreciate the importance of family and tradition. Thank you for listening.

The history of the Flower Festival can be traced back to the Tang Dynasty, over a thousand years ago. During this time, the emperor would hold an annual celebration to welcome spring, and his subjects would offer flowers as a tribute.

Over time, the festival became more widespread and evolved into the Flower Festival that we know today. It is now celebrated in many parts of China, including Guangzhou, Chongqing, and Kunming, each with their own unique customs and traditions.

In Guangzhou, for example, the festival is known as the "Lantern and Flower Festival", and features stunning lantern displays in addition to the flower fair and other events. In Chongqing, the festival is called the "Mountain City Azalea Festival", and celebrates the blooming of azaleas in the city's parks and gardens.

Overall, the Flower Festival is a testament to the beauty and diversity of Chinese culture. It is a time for people to come together, share their traditions, and appreciate the natural world around them. As we celebrate this festival, let us remember the importance of preserving our cultural heritage and respecting the environment. Thank you once again.

出0入0汤圆

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-13 20:37:51 | 显示全部楼层
armok. 发表于 2023-3-13 20:20
花朝节是什么节?
(引用自2楼)

汉族的一个传统节日,农村还有.现在只有名字没有形式了
农村老家会做软萩粑,老家叫花朝粑
以前有 花朝月夕 的说法,现在中秋大节了,花朝都快无了

出0入0汤圆

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-13 20:40:05 | 显示全部楼层
hameyou 发表于 2023-3-13 20:29

Today, I would like to talk to you about a festival that is c ...
(引用自4楼)

收到,谢谢

出0入0汤圆

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-13 20:45:50 | 显示全部楼层

(引用自4楼)

弥留的传统文化还是有些偏差,可能是可检索的资料少,
里面的一些内容是对不上的.

出330入1862汤圆

发表于 2023-3-13 21:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

(引用自4楼)

这……对于小学来说是不是有点过于硬核了?

出16170入6148汤圆

发表于 2023-3-13 22:03:01 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
cne53102 发表于 2023-3-13 21:35
这……对于小学来说是不是有点过于硬核了?
(引用自8楼)

小学生英文演讲,本来就是变态的要求

出150入0汤圆

发表于 2023-3-13 22:39:39 | 显示全部楼层
armok. 发表于 2023-3-13 20:20
赶紧去买个梯子吧,我使用的梯子是20元/月。
(引用自3楼)

老大方便给个关键词吗,我用的这两天也垮了。可惜我交了2年的钱,才用了半年。

出1310入193汤圆

发表于 2023-3-13 22:43:01 | 显示全部楼层
Good morning everyone,

Today I want to talk about a very special festival in China called "Hua Chao Jie" or "Flower Feast".

Hua Chao Jie is an ancient festival that has been celebrated for over 1,500 years. It takes place on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, which usually falls in February or March.

During the festival, people go out to admire flowers and appreciate nature. They also eat rice dumplings and play games.

One of the most famous places to celebrate Hua Chao Jie is in Guangzhou, where you can see beautiful blooming flowers, lanterns and dragon dances. Another popular spot is in Yunnan province, where you can see endless fields of colorful flowers.

This festival has deep cultural roots and is a great way to promote traditional Chinese culture to people around the world. It is also a reminder that we should always appreciate and protect the natural beauty around us.

So let's take a moment to admire the blooming flowers and celebrate Hua Chao Jie! Thank you!

出0入420汤圆

发表于 2023-3-14 00:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
Good morning everyone,

Today I would like to talk about a traditional festival in my hometown called "Hua Chao Festival". Hua Chao Festival is celebrated on the 15th day of the first lunar month, which usually falls in February or early March.

During Hua Chao Festival, people in my hometown wear traditional costumes and gather at the local temple to pray for good luck and prosperity for the coming year. The highlight of the festival is the dragon and lion dance performances in the streets. The dragon and lion are believed to bring good luck and drive away evil spirits.

There are also many food stalls selling traditional snacks such as rice cakes, bean paste buns, and dumplings. People will enjoy the delicious food while watching the performances.

In addition to the dragon and lion dances, there are also other cultural activities during the festival such as lantern making, martial arts performances, and folk music performances.

As a little kid, I always look forward to Hua Chao Festival because it's a time when my family and friends get together to celebrate and have fun. It's a reminder of our culture and traditions.

In conclusion, Hua Chao Festival is an important traditional festival in my hometown. It's not only a time for us to pray for good luck and prosperity for the coming year but also a time for us to enjoy the cultural performances and delicious food. Thank you for listening.

出0入4汤圆

发表于 2023-3-14 08:15:51 | 显示全部楼层
Hello everyone,

Today I want to talk about a very special festival in China called "HuaChaoJie", also known as the Festival of Flowers.

This festival usually happens in April or May, when the flowers are blooming and the weather is warm. People celebrate by going outside and enjoying the beautiful flowers, having picnics, and spending time with friends and family.

One of the most popular activities during HuaChaoJie is called "hanami", which means "flower viewing". People go to parks or gardens to see the cherry blossoms, peonies, roses, and other beautiful flowers. They take pictures, have a picnic, and just enjoy nature's beauty.

HuaChaoJie is not just about flowers. It's also a time to appreciate the beauty and wonder of nature. Every year, people gather together to plant new flowers, trees, and plants in their communities to make them even more beautiful.

So, let's all celebrate HuaChaoJie together! Let's enjoy the beauty of nature and spend time with our loved ones. And let's remember to take care of our planet so that we can continue to enjoy its beauty for generations to come.

Thank you!
回帖提示: 反政府言论将被立即封锁ID 在按“提交”前,请自问一下:我这样表达会给举报吗,会给自己惹麻烦吗? 另外:尽量不要使用Mark、顶等没有意义的回复。不得大量使用大字体和彩色字。【本论坛不允许直接上传手机拍摄图片,浪费大家下载带宽和论坛服务器空间,请压缩后(图片小于1兆)才上传。压缩方法可以在微信里面发给自己(不要勾选“原图),然后下载,就能得到压缩后的图片】。另外,手机版只能上传图片,要上传附件需要切换到电脑版(不需要使用电脑,手机上切换到电脑版就行,页面底部)。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|amobbs.com 阿莫电子技术论坛 ( 粤ICP备2022115958号, 版权所有:东莞阿莫电子贸易商行 创办于2004年 (公安交互式论坛备案:44190002001997 ) )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:20

© Since 2004 www.amobbs.com, 原www.ourdev.cn, 原www.ouravr.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表